North Hills Swim Club is located between College Hill and Finneytown at 6346 Daly Road, about one-quarter mile north of the intersection of Daly Road and North Bend Road. Our members and guests have been coming here for fun and relaxation, from Memorial Day to Labor Day, since 1963.
The Club offers
- A six-lane 25m main pool with divided shallow area and diving well
- Two diving boards and corkscrew water slide
- A baby pool in separate fenced area with lawn and shaded cabana
- Lots of open lawn areas for sunbathing, picnicking, playing, and lounging around — choose sunny or shady, we have both
- A large gas grill for cooking out — we love barbecues
- Nine family-size picnic tables under a large shelter
- If you forget dessert, our snack bar can provide some sweets.
- Many tables, lounge chairs, pool toys, friends, family, and fun
North Hills offers a variety of swimming lessons for you and your family. If you don’t get your kicks from swimming, there are lots of parties and events throughout the summer. You can even plan your own and invite your friends over. We love meeting new people.
North Hills Swim Club is member-owned and operated. An elected board of trustees provides overall leadership. Our Club Manager and Red Cross-certified lifeguards take care of daily business, grew up swimming at North Hills, and just don’t want to leave.